Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rose Mallow: Canon 5D, Olympus OM H.Zuiko Auto-W 24mm/2.8 @  f/2.8




Well Folks. I have decided that I would like to start blogging. I have been thinking about doing it for a while, but have not really gotten around to getting started. I figured I should just go for it, so please bear with me as I get going. Content will hopefully get better/richer as I progress, and as I learn how to use this thing(or decide I would rather use Wordpress).


There are two things that I am currently obsessed with at the moment: Cameras, more specifically lenses, and the garden, fruit bearing things in particular. My hope is to explore both, and hopefully interest you while I'm at it. You'll get to meet my fruit trees, and you'll get to meet my lenses. You will probably get a healthy dose of pictures of my dog, Stella, as well. She is a stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment